Thursday 19 September 2013

wine writing...




I'm doing it now:

Putting down words to persuade a bar in Bayswater that

THERE'S NOTHING BETTER THAN THE WINES I SELL FROM THE COMPANY I APPARENTLY CO-OWN AND RUN!!!



in words that I know nothing about!??!

 

BLAH BLAH

'well rounded and smooth'

BLAH BLAH

'mature with hints of spice'

BLAH BLAH BLAH

'EXCEPTIONAL!!!'

JUST BUY THE FUCKER!!! 

IT'S GREAT!!!



I might as well be standing on a street corner...


 
But pretending to sell wine with flouncey words perhaps beats having a normal well paying job that comes with decent money, security!??!



It probably doesn't.



There's nothing like the security of lazzzzzzziness and convenience........




I spent a half hour this morning chatting with THE NEW
 ..........................
ForEx trader
SAVING
1p in the LESS THAN pound 
on the bank foreign exchange rates



MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!




Next week I'll be talking to the dole about how we're taking on a new member of staff...



WIERD!!!



Perhaps the best thing about it all it's



HAS



got me writing words late at night

for the first time in a while...




No comments:

Post a Comment