Wednesday 16 September 2015

'GET BACK IN THERE!!!'




Coming back from Stratford I heard car horns blaring in that

URGENT

FIGHT FUCKING FIGHT!!!

way.

'Ohh, a fight!' I thought as I plodded towards the noise with full fruit shopping bags 'I'd LOVE to see a fight right now.'

A white Mercedes sped up the hill towards me and took over a black minibus taxi. The Mercedes slowed in front. The taxi tried to overtake. The white Mercedes nudged across in front of the taxi, slowed further, then stopped.

TRAPPED!

A bald mid tan man got out of the Mercedes, strode MANFULLY at the cab and started SHOUTING!

I stopped walking, and turned my full attention to the scene.

The taxi driver started SHOUTING back, but my attention was drawn to the back of the taxi.

A middle aged woman was moving about.

'What's she doing?'

The woman opened up the back door, got out and marched towards the driver of the Mercedes

'GET BACK IN THERE!!!'

she YELLED

pointing at the white Mercedes

The bald headed mid tan finished his sentence and did just that.




No comments:

Post a Comment