Friday 2 October 2015

And whilst we're talking about REAL MENS THINGS!!!





I had my new pair of Size 9 'Grafters' steel toe-capped and midsoled WORKING MENS shoes arrive today!!!

I've been walking around the flat in them in a MANLY way!!!

'LOOK AT THESE WORKING SHOES!!!' I'm thinking to myself as I pace about making more noise than normal. 'THESE ARE MANS SHOES!!! REAL MAN TOUGH HARD MAN WORKING SHOES FOR REAL MENS WORK!!! JUST LOOK AT ME!!! I'M WEARING REAL MANS SHOES!!!'

Yes boss

MY COCK FEELS 2 INCHES LARGER AND I HAVEN'T EVEN WALKED AROUND IN PUBLIC IN THEM YET!!!

'But why have you bought these real man shoes Paul?'

I've bought them because I dropped a bag of bricks on my toe when landscaping a garden in Highgate (more on this in a later post). My big pinky nail is underneath bloodied, and it's gonna pop off soon. Yes boss, I'm no longer dayjobbing at the wine company I co-founded and still 1/3 own, I now dayjob doing building work and so I need these

PROPER MANS SHOES!!!!

WINE COMPANIES ARE FOR NONCES!!!

I'VE GOT AN XL SIZED BRIGHT YELLOW FLOURO JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPES 'N ALL!!! The idea of wearing both these WORKING MANS shoes + this WORKING MANS jacket together is almost too much for me to bear...

Enough already, I'm off to pay the Council Tax (wearing these shoes)

OBVIOUSLY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment