Tuesday 18 October 2016

but interested enough to set out...




a brief guide to some of the other stuff I've been blathering this last year or so.



The quest for Actionpop kept me entertained for a while...

REAL...Imagined...Pop...Flop...Magic Moments...Propoganda...Lies...Think...Music...Politics...Mix...

It cost a BIG BUNCH of £$£$£ to do and was mostly ignored and quite regularly blocked, but it amused me, and I still have big trolley of dolls to suggest it might not be done yet...

Click the below picture to see more


http://www.actionpop.club


The there's been my long running photography project which is about little other than really enjoying the BEAUTY and WONDER of the female form

That's been on the go for 8 years now and I don't get bored of it.

Yes boss, Saturday just gone I had a lady turn up and do 3 hours of Yoga. I didn't know this was the plan, but then I never have a plan anyway. That's what she wanted to do, and so that's what happenned, all squashed into less than a 3 meter square space.

The thing I like most about the resulting photos is the way they convey the atmosphere in the room.

ambient. quiet. still. DEEP. breath. 

IT WERE FUCKING INTENSE!!!


http://paulgiovanni3rd.tumblr.com/post/151975616264/model-clara-sheppard


This last year or 2 that project has been mutating from being purely online photographic into further printed wierdness collage...




You can follow it all by way of my tumblr...

Click the below picture to go there...


http://paulgiovanni3rd.tumblr.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment