Wednesday 12 October 2016

WELL SHIT....



Another long absence from writing....!?? Almost a year...?!!?

I can't really think of a valid reason

I can however think of plenty of excuses.

Yes boss : Time, space, inclination, INTEREST, having more interest in visual work, childcare, FEAR!!! TOO MUCH SHOUTING!!!, dirt, dust, booze and audience indifference, to name but more than 10

This hiatus has however to come to end...

Yes boss, I'm 41 (mental age now aroundabout 18). If I'm lucky I've got 25 years before I descend into DEEP DEMENTIA AND SENILITY!!!

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!

And I have yet to complete anything like my best head of writing?

No boss, NO GREAT AND TIMELESS WORKS YET?!?!

Well...

Obviously I need to repair this before I start forgetting where the space bar is. Yes boss, I can complete blurry messy pictures and demented paintings when I'm in the old age funny farm! There'll be plenty of young nurses around who'll no doubt be more than happy to pose, my imagination will be RUNNING RIOT!!! AND I WON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

'Oh, that's just Paul, he's beyond retarded now, but his daughter said he could have been a contender...''

Yes boss, I look forward to the old dogs home. I like old people. I like the way they become lighter and more playful, careless and belligerent and just say EXACTLY what's on their mind. And so I look forward to sitting there in my fancy reclining chair (one of those with levers on where bits pop out to help you relax or get up)

Yes boss, that's what I've instructed my daughter

'As soon as there's any sign of decline. Get me in one of those homes! I'LL LOVE IT!!! A cheap one mind, one where all the freaks and impoverished misfits are, not some pricey and contented middle class hell hole with evening Yazz singalongs...'

My daughter is 7 and now she claims she won't do any such thing, but a few months of me splattering nonsense talk and SHREEEEEKING AT THE LIGHT!!! and she'll soon see the sense of the idea.

Anyway...

WRITING TIME NOW IS OF THE ESSENCE!!! And due to a coupla turns of good fortune as well plenty of dirty £$£$£ work so far this year, I have a coupla months ahead with NO external £$£$£$£ work pressure at all, no booze neither and so I'm focusing on writing.

TIME AND SPACE TO WRITE!!!

FUCKING WORDS!!!

The commitment is 1 blog per day and a finished draft of my book project

Let's see if I can hold it together beyond Friday....?

BEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment