Thursday 3 November 2016

FLIM FLAM CHATTER



Oh jesus...


When I was in Italy in September the most common thing I was asked by all and sundry was what I thought of Brexit...? Did I vote? How did I vote? What did it mean? What was happening as a result?

I'd respond by making a gesture with my hand like a chattering mouth and saying something to the effect of

'10 years of meaningless chatter and lawyers, civil servants and politicians getting rich, that's what's gonna happen...'


And I'd be amazed if I'm wrong...


Yes boss, today we find out that bunch of cretins in parliament need to have a vote on Brexit now?!?! Apparently a national wide referendum with a marginally clear result isn't enough to make a clear democratic decision in this country!?!?

What a crock of shit!


This will of course be seen by many who see themselves as being progressive and liberal as being a WONDERFUL DAY!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!

But, note that people WHOOPING AND CHEERING!!! this idea are celebrating a precedent that means any referendum now means

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Yes boss, is giving 600 dicks in parliament a vote over a millions mass made decision something to celebrate?!!?!

REALLY?!!?

WELL CHEERED LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES!! WHAT GREAT ADVANCEMENTS YOU BRING US!!!


For what it's worth my opinion on Brexit at the time, and now, was I don't really give a shit either way. I can see arguments on both sides and I don't and have never voted so what does it matter to me...?!?!

But I'm certainly of the opinion that the decision made in the referendum was BALLSY!!!

and I like BALLSY!!!



All this crying after the event and throwing toys out of the cot by people who lost is however just

SOUR, LAME BAD LOOSING

nothing more

and I wouldn't mind at all if it stopped...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment